Our Recyclable hydration bladder is 100% taste-free, BPA-free, PVC-free and therefore we guarantee your water will taste pure water. The Recyclable bladder allows you to use a new fresh bladder on regular basis by simply use it, remove it, replace it and recycle the bladder. It requires no cleaning or scrubbing inside the bladder. Just replace the used bladder with a new and GO! If you're using pure water the bladder can be reused number of times.
- Material: PET/NY/PE
- Including: bite valve, drink tube, adaptor and bladder
- Disposable bladder
- No need to clean your bladder
- Fit in most packs
RECYCLABLE BLADDER CLEANING
- Drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders used with pure water can be reused number of times
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than pure water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder. Please recycle the used bladder by tossing it in a bin. Bladders thats worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder.
Our Recyclable bladders are manufactured in a strong plastic-foil which are recyclable and BPA-free and approved for food-stuffs.
TUBE & BITE VALVE CLEANING
- Disconnect the drink tube from the bladder
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube